- Engineers Without Borders (EWB-HK) complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.
- EWB-HK collects only the personal information that is knowingly and specifically supplied to us by the user.
- EWB-HK is committed to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
- EWB-HK will not sell or pass on your information to any other organization, without your prior permission.
- Personal information including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, nationality, date of birth, etc. are collected only in connection with specific activities, such as membership registration (EWB-HK, and Register of Humanitarian Engineers & Professionals), promotion campaigns, feedback collection, surveys, and digital newsletter subscriptions, etc. You have the right not to disclose any of this information.
- At any time, you can ask us for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you or request a correction or deletion of such information.
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by EWB-HK is stored in a safe place.