The vision of HETC is to establish a humanitarian engineering resources (manpower and knowledge) hub in Hong Kong and serving nearby regions, such that the trained volunteers (not necessarily with technical background) can be equipped with basic service and technical skills, and then serve local and overseas NGOs with humanitarian and social related services.
Conduct trainings that align with the missions of HETC and address the aspects rendered in the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals;
1. Foster the capacity building on humanitarian engineering in humanitarian and community services related NGOs;
2. Enhance the technical and non-technical competence of volunteers, that in turn with benefits to the projects managed by EWB-HK and other NGOs;
3. Create a knowledge and skill learning, sharing and transfer culture in EWB-HK;
4. Promote stakeholders collaborations in training course development and for relevant resources supports;
5. Manage training programs in financially sustainable basis;